Advanced voting days are Wednesday, Oct. 12 to Saturday, Oct. 15 from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. People can vote at any of these five locations:
- Breithaupt Centre, 350 Margaret Ave.
- Country Hills Community Centre, 100 Rittenhouse Rd.
- Doon Pioneer Park Community Centre, 150 Pioneer Dr.
- Forest Heights Community Centre, 1700 Queen’s Blvd.
- Stanley Park Community Centre, 505 Franklin St. N.
On Monday, Oct. 24, people can vote between 10 a.m. and 8 p.m. at any of the locations within their ward. All sites are accessible and one location in each ward will have accessible vote tabulators on voting day.
People who are experiencing homelessness can vote by using the address of a location where they most often have returned to sleep or eat in the last five weeks, such as a shelter or drop-in centre. In this case, people will be asked to fill out and sign an affidavit of residence.